Jesolo Eventi was an experimental project for iOS/Android, intended to be a guide for locals and tourists with all happenings in the city of Jesolo. The application its self is an events aggregator and with an events API for manual CRUD operations.
- Events aggregator from Facebook API
- Manual events additions and editing from the web app
- Mobile clients: HTML5, CSS3, Apache Cordova, AngularJS 1, Ionic 1, Native Google, and Apple Maps.
- Web Server (Debian on SSL): PHP with Dreamfactory, NodeJS with ExpressJS framework
- Database: MySQL
- Database management: Dreamfactory
- Facebook API